Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled teens from Tennessee
When looking for schools for troubled teens from Tennessee families should consider Asheville Academy. Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Tennessee aged 10 – 14 who are struggling to meet life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes. Apart from providing a highly structured environment Asheville Academy works with the students to get their academics back on track as well. Your child will receive the treatment they need 24/7.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills. Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Tennessee helps Tennessee families find solutions and changes they never imagined were possible.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from cities and towns in Tennessee like:
Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Sevierville, Johnson City