Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled teens from South Carolina
It is a sad and heart breaking moment for any family when you realize that your troubled teens need more help than you can give them. It is better to send the children away from your South Carolina home to a highly structured environment. Here your troubled teen from South Carolina will receive the treatment they need 24/7and also their academics will be back on track.
When making the choice between therapeutic boarding schools South Carolina families can trust Asheville Academy. Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from South Carolina ages 10 – 14 often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young girls and AFAB who are struggling with life’s demands.
Asheville Academy helps your troubled teens from South Carolina in:
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
We help troubled teens from South Carolina who live in cities like:
Spartanburg, Greenville, Rock Hill, Charleston, Hilton Head