Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled teens from New York
For any family, when you realize that your troubled teens need more help than you can give them it is a heart breaking moment. It is better to send them to a highly structured environment away from New York where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Many Families looking for a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from New York join Asheville Academy. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from New York ages 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is designed for young troubled teen girls and AFAB from New York who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from New York, our girls and AFAB enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.