Therapeutic Boarding School for Troubled Children in Georgia
When families from Georgia realize that their troubled children need more help than they can give them it makes sense to send their troubled children away to a highly structured environment. There they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB ages 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a specially designed school for young children who are struggling with life’s demands. It helps in challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding her feelings, needs and communicating them to family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy our girls enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed is to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Comments are closed.