Therapeutic Boarding School for Girls from South Carolina
When families from South Carolina realize that their children need more help than they can give them it makes sense to send their child away to a highly structured environment. There they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from South Carolina works with students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from South Carolina ages 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a specially designed school for young girls and AFAB who are struggling with life’s demands. It helps in challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from South Carolina, our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed is to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
At our therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from South Carolina, we help young girls and AFAB from:
Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, Greenville, Spartanburg, Rock Hill, Columbia, Florence
Comments are closed.