Therapeutic Boarding School for Troubled Teens from Georgia
It is a gut-wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your troubled teens need more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense for many families in Georgia to send their troubled teens away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need. Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Georgia works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Many Families looking for a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Georgia join Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Georgia ages 10 – 14. It is a uniquely designed school for young teens who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Georgia, the teens enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Georgia, helps young girls and AFAB from places like:
Atlanta, Savannah, Macon, Augusta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Columbus, Decatur, Lawrenceville