Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled teens from Connecticut
It is a sad moment for any Connecticut family when you realize that your troubled teens needs more help than you can give them. In such cases it makes sense to send the child away to an environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Connecticut, is the answer for such Connecticut families. Our school works with our girls and AFAB to get their academics back on track as well.
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens from Connecticut helps families find solutions and changes they never imagined were possible. Asheville Academy and AFAB is a therapeutic boarding school for girls ages 10 – 14 uniquely designed for young troubled teens who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a challenging time in a young girl’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve her social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Connecticut, our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help troubled teens develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Connecticut, helps young teens from:
Danbury, Woodbury, Hartford, New Britain, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Norwalk, New Haven, Fairfield