Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled children from Tennessee
Tennessee families looking for extra help for their troubled children should consider Asheville Academy. It makes sense in many cases to send the children away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Tennessee works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Tennessee aged 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young girls and AFAB to help them cope up with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
Tennessee troubled children come to our therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Tennessee for the warm, accepting atmosphere. Asheville Academy helps them with:
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding her feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Tennessee, the children enjoy a systematic day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help troubled children develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from Tennessee who are from place like:
Johnson City, Chattanooga, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Franklin
Comments are closed.