Therapeutic Boarding School for Troubled Children from South Carolina
When looking for a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from South Carolina, South Carolina families turn to a name they can trust: Asheville Academy. It is a gut-wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them. It makes sense in such cases to send the child away to a highly structured environment where she will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from South Carolina ages 10 – 14, who are struggling to cope up. This is a special and often challenging time in troubled children’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve her social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from South Carolina, our girls and AFAB enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from South Carolina who live in cities like:
Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, Charleston, Greenville, Spartanburg, Columbia