Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled children from New York
When families from New York need a therapeutic boarding school to change their troubled children’s life, they look to the mountain. Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from New York, is the answer.
It is an agonizing moment for every family when you realize that your troubled child needs more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense in such cases to send your troubled child away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from New York works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from New York, aged 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young girls and AFAB who are struggling with life’s demands as this is a special and often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy our students from New York enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. We help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.