Therapeutic Boarding School for troubled children from Connecticut
It is a gut wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your troubled children need more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense in many cases to send the troubled child away from Connecticut to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well. Perhaps Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Connecticut, is the answer.
Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Connecticut ages 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young troubled girls and AFAB of Connecticut who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding your troubled child’s feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Connecticut, our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Our therapeutic boarding school for troubled children from Connecticut helps young girls and AFAB from:
Danbury, Waterbury, Hartford, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Fairfield, West Hartford, New London, Milford, New Britain