Therapeutic Boarding School for struggling girls and AFAB from New York
It is a gut-wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your children need more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense in many cases to send the girls and AFAB away from New York to a highly structured environment where she will receive the treatment she needs 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well. Perhaps Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for struggling girls from New York, is the answer.
Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for struggling girls and AFAB from New York, ages 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed therapeutic boarding school for struggling teens from New York who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding your girl’s feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve her social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy our girls and AFAB enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
We help young girls and AFAB from:
New York City, Binghamton, Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, Niagara Falls, Poughkeepsie, Ithaca