Therapeutic Boarding School for Struggling Girls and AFAB from Georgia
For any family, when you realize that your girls and AFAB need more help than you can give them it is a heartbreaking moment. It is better to send them to a highly structured environment away from Georgia where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Many Families looking for a therapeutic boarding school for struggling girls and AFAB from Georgia join Asheville Academy. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for struggling girls and AFAB from Georgia ages 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is designed for young girls from Georgia who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teens life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for struggling girls and AFAB from Georgia, our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Our therapeutic boarding school for struggling girls from Georgia helps young girls and AFAB from:
Atlanta, Savannah, Marietta, Augusta, Athens, Macon, Alpharetta, Columbus, Decatur
Comments are closed.