Therapeutic Boarding School for Girls and AFAB from Tennessee
When looking for a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Tennessee, Tennessee families turn to a name they can trust: Asheville Academy.
It is a gut-wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them. It makes sense in such cases to send the child away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Tennessee girls come to our therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Tennessee for the warm, accepting atmosphere. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Tennessee ages 10 – 14, who are struggling to cope up. This is a special and often challenging time in a student’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding her feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Tennessee, our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens helps students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
We help young girls and AFAB from places in Tennessee like:
Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Sevierville, Johnson City