Therapeutic Boarding School for girls and AFAB from New York
New York families looking for extra help for their child should consider Asheville Academy. It makes sense in many cases to send the child away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from New York aged 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young girls and AFAB to help them cope up with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
New York girls and AFAB come to our therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from New York for the warm, accepting atmosphere. Asheville Academy helps them with:
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from New York, the students enjoy a systematic day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from New York in cities like: