Therapeutic Boarding School for girls and AFAB from Connecticut
When you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them at home in Connecticut, it is a sad moment. It is better to send your child away to a specially designed environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Connecticut families choose our therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Connecticut because here their child can feel like they’re among family. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Connecticut girls and AFAB come to our therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Connecticut for the warm, accepting atmosphere. Asheville Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from Connecticut aged 10 – 14. It is a uniquely structured school for young children who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy our students enjoy an organized day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do helps students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
We help girls and AFAB from Connecticut living in cities like: