Therapeutic Boarding School for a Girl and AFAB from Tennessee
When looking for schools for troubled girls and AFAB Tennessee families should consider Asheville Academy. Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for a girl and AFAB from Tennessee aged 10 – 14 who are struggling to meet life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes. Apart from providing a highly structured environment Asheville Academy works with the students to get their academics back on track as well. Your girl will receive the treatment she needs 24/7.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve her social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a girl from Tennessee, our girls and AFAB enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young teens from Tennessee from cities like:
Comments are closed.