Therapeutic Boarding School for a girl or AFAB from South Carolina
It is a gut wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense for many families in South Carolina to send their child away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Many Families looking for a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB from South Carolina join Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for a girl and AFAB from South Carolina, ages 10 – 14. It is a uniquely designed school for young people who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a girland AFAB from South Carolina, the students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps girls and AFAB from cities in South Carolina like:
Comments are closed.