Therapeutic Boarding School for a Child from Tennessee
It is a gut-wrenching moment for any family when you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense in many cases to send the child away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well. Perhaps Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a child from Tennessee, is the answer.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for a child from Tennessee, aged 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young girls and AFAB who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a child from Tennessee, our girls and AFAB enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from places in Tennessee like: