Therapeutic Boarding School for a child from South Carolina
It is a sad moment for any family from South Carolina when you realize that their child needs more help they can give them. In such cases it makes sense to send the child away to an environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a child from South Carolina, is the answer for such South Carolina families. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Our therapeutic boarding school for a child from South Carolina helps families find solutions and changes they never imagined were possible. Asheville Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for girls and AFAB aged 10 – 14 uniquely designed for children who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a child from South Carolina, our students enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help your child develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from South Carolina living in cities such as: