Therapeutic Boarding School for a Child from New York
When families in New York need a therapeutic boarding school for a child from New York, they look to Asheville Academy. It is heart breaking for any family when you realize that your daughter needs more help than you can give them. In many such cases the families need to send the child away to a highly structured environment where she will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Perhaps Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a child from New York, is the answer. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for a child from New York, aged 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young daughters who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a child from New York, our girls and AFAB enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do is viewed through a therapeutic lens to help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from New York living in cities like:
Comments are closed.