Therapeutic Boarding School for a child from Georgia
When families from Georgia need a therapeutic boarding school for a child from Georgia to change their child’s life, they look to the mountain. Asheville Academy is the answer.
It is an agonizing moment for every family when you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them. As a result it makes sense in such cases to send your child away to a highly structured environment where they will receive the treatment she needs 24/7. Our school works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Asheville Academy a therapeutic boarding school for a child from Georgia aged 10 – 14. Asheville Academy is a uniquely designed school for young teens who are struggling with life’s demands as this is a special and often challenging time in a young teen’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding her feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage her emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve her social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a daughter from Georgia, our students from Georgia enjoy a structured day mixed with activities and education. We help students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
We help girls and AFAB from Georgia who live in places like:
Comments are closed.