Therapeutic Boarding School for a Child from Connecticut
When you realize that your child needs more help than you can give them at home in Connecticut, it is a sad moment. It is better to send your child away to a specially designed environment where they will receive the treatment they need 24/7. Our therapeutic boarding school for a child from Connecticut works with our students to get their academics back on track as well.
Connecticut girls and AFAB come to our therapeutic boarding school for the warm, accepting atmosphere. Asheville Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for a daughter from Connecticut aged 10 – 14. It is a uniquely structured school for young girls and AFAB who are struggling with life’s demands. This is a special and often challenging time in a young child’s life with physical and emotional changes.
- Build self-esteem
- Become more capable in understanding their feelings, needs and communicating them to your family appropriately
- Learn to respect adults and work cooperatively with your family
- Follow rules and expectations
- Manage their emotions and advocate for them in a healthy way
- Improve their social skills to be better equipped to read social situation including making and keeping friends
At Asheville Academy, a therapeutic boarding school for a daughter/child from Connecticut, our students enjoy an organized day mixed with activities and education. Every aspect of what we do helps students develop healthier habits and improved coping and management skills.
Our therapeutic boarding school for a child from Connecticut helps girls from:
Hartford, Danbury, New Haven, Stamford, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Norwalk, Waterbury,Fairfield