Residential Treatment Center for a child from Georgia
When choosing a residential treatment center for a child from Georgia, Georgia families turn to a name they can trust: Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy is a Residential treatment center for a child from Georgia that helps kids and their families achieve the opportunity for growth and healing to create a healthy and solution-oriented path for your families’ future. For example, Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB that have not responded to outpatient treatments, who have education needs that cannot be met in less restrictive settings and or who are in need of further intensive treatment.
Asheville Academy, a residential treatment center for a child from Georgia, utilizes the residential treatment model coupled with academics for children from Georgia to create a home-like setting for them to learn new ways to interact with peers, adults, and their families.
Asheville Academy provides a residential treatment center for a child from Georgia with:
- A comprehensive evaluation, which assesses your child’s emotional, behavioral, medical, educational, social and leisure needs
- Support to create an individualized treatment plan to specifically address your child and your family as a whole.
- Individual and group therapy.
- Psychiatric care coordinated by a child psychiatrist.
- Nonviolent and predictable way to help young people with emotional and behavioral issues.
Due to the wide range of issues that we treat at Asheville Academy, we utilize a multi-modal approach. This approach is designed to facilitate change and create opportunities for young girls and AFAB to discover their internal power and confidence once again. Our therapeutic program caters to every Georgia child’s individual needs and we understand the importance of family being an active part of their child’s transformation.
Asheville Academy helps young girls and AFAB from areas in Georgia like:
Atlanta, Savannah, Macon, Marietta, Berkeley Lake, Skidaway Island, Dunwoody, Alpharetta
Comments are closed.