Residential Treatment Center for a Connecticut Child
When choosing a residential treatment center for a Connecticut girl and AFAB, Connecticut families turn to a name they can trust: Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy is a Residential treatment center for a Connecticut girl and AFAB that helps them and their families achieve the opportunity for growth and healing to create a healthy and solution-oriented path for your families’ future. For example, Asheville Academy helps children that have not responded to outpatient treatments, who have education needs that cannot be met in less restrictive settings and or who are in need of further intensive treatment.
Asheville Academy utilizes the residential treatment model coupled with academics for girls and AFAB from Connecticut to create a home-like setting for them to learn new ways to interact with peers, adults, and their families.
Asheville Academy is a residential treatment center for a Connecticut girl that provides:
- A comprehensive evaluation, which assesses the child’s emotional, behavioral, medical, educational, social and leisure needs
- Support to create an individualized treatment plan to specifically address your child and your family as a whole.
- Individual and group therapy.
- Psychiatric care coordinated by a child psychiatrist.
- Nonviolent and predictable way to help young people with emotional and behavioral issues.
Due to the wide range of issues that we treat at Asheville Academy, we utilize a multi-modal approach. This approach is designed to facilitate change and create opportunities for young people to discover their internal power and confidence once again. Our therapeutic program caters to every Connecticut teen’s individual needs and we understand the importance of family being an active part of their transformation.
Our residential treatment center for a Connecticut girl and AFAB helps girls from places like: