Boarding School For Behavior Problems: Finding Help For Your Daughter
As a residential boarding school for behavior problems in girls, Asheville Academy works to transform behavior problems in children. We use our years of expertise and proven approaches to create positive change.
A boarding school for behavior problems helps young people struggling with challenges such as school refusal, defiance, and immaturity.
From social issues that make girls avoid traditional school, to cutting or self-injury, our boarding school for behavior problems uses a multi-disciplinary approach to help treat and provide skill sets to deal with life’s speed bumps. Each girl is different and therefore no two treatment programs are the same. We tailor every therapeutic journey to meet individual needs. Involving the family is an important part of the transformation and your whole family will be included in every experience.
Girls who attend Asheville Academy may be exhibiting one or more of these behavior, emotional or academic challenges:
- Inability to control anger
- Defiance toward parents
- Easily influenced by others (diminished sense of self)
- Difficulty picking up on social cues
- Trouble making and/or keeping friends
- Difficulty maintaining grade-level performance at school
- Lack of respect
- Inability to adhere to rules or limits
- Emotionally shutting down or withdrawing
- School refusal
- Loss of interest/participation in previously enjoyed activities
Residential schools for behavior disorders help those that may have been diagnosed with one or more of the following and may or may not be on medication for:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
With hard work and commitment behavioral issues will be a distant memory and every Asheville Academy girl will be set up for life long success.
We can set your daughter on the right path, call 800-264-8709 to learn more about what makes us one of the leading boarding schools for behavioral issues.
Comments are closed.