Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Missouri
As one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for Missouri girls, Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach for struggling girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Asheville Academy helps young girls from Missouri and their families find success through accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Missouri come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Although Asheville Academy is not located in Missouri, we’ve helped families from Missouri and all over the country.
Sometimes, distance from their current environment can be an important part of the girls’ healing process.
During their time at Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and are able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Missouri families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Missouri Girls Find Success
As a therapeutic boarding school, Asheville Academy focuses on individual strengths and solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors come from diverse backgrounds, with trainings, certifications, or licensure in areas including Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions.
- Integrated Family Systems
- Tech Addiction: How Does It Effect Middle School Girls?Think about a day in your middle schooler’s life. Maybe it looks something like this: wake up and check her phone, breakfast while scrolling through TikTok, check Instagram in the car on the way to school, text in between classes, group video chats after school, and video games late into... Read more »
- Technology Addiction Amplifies Effect of CyberbullyingBefore most young girls had access to smartphones and social media, they may have been acutely aware of mean girls and being excluded from social events. As more young girls post about their social lives online, they are more likely to learn about what other people think about them and... Read more »
- How Does Animal Therapy Help Engage Reluctant Students?Girls who enter a therapeutic boarding school program may have issues effectively communicating their feelings, or bonding with peers. This discomfort may cause them to feel disengaged from a traditional therapeutic session like one on one or group therapy. Animal therapy can be an incredibly powerful and transformative tool in... Read more »