Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Missouri
As one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for Missouri girls, Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach for struggling girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Asheville Academy helps young girls from Missouri and their families find success through accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Missouri come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Although Asheville Academy is not located in Missouri, we’ve helped families from Missouri and all over the country.
Sometimes, distance from their current environment can be an important part of the girls’ healing process.
During their time at Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and are able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Missouri families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Missouri Girls Find Success
As a therapeutic boarding school, Asheville Academy focuses on individual strengths and solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors come from diverse backgrounds, with trainings, certifications, or licensure in areas including Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions.
- Integrated Family Systems
- Addressing a Lack of Respect for AuthorityAddressing a Lack of Respect for Authority It is obvious to see the lack of respect for authority in teenagers. A lack of respect for authority can come across as crossed arms, rolled eyes, hair flip, and slamming doors. You may have just been asking if she had completed her homework... Read more »
- Sibling Fighting: When Does It Go Too Far?Siblings fighting is common in most families. Kids who get along well in one moment can suddenly be yelling at each other the next. Arguments, jealousy, unwillingness to share, and competition are normal sibling behaviors. Sibling rivalry is motivated by seeking parental attention rather than harm or control. But there... Read more »
- Exploring Your Child’s Interests: Extracurriculars and Activities for PreteensPreteens are in the space between being children who rely on their parents for everything and teenagers who crave freedom and independence. After school or weekend clubs and teams can be a chance for kids to explore their budding interests and experience life without parental involvement in a safe and... Read more »