Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Missouri
As one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for Missouri girls, Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach for struggling girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Asheville Academy helps young girls from Missouri and their families find success through accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Missouri come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Although Asheville Academy is not located in Missouri, we’ve helped families from Missouri and all over the country.
Sometimes, distance from their current environment can be an important part of the girls’ healing process.
During their time at Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and are able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Missouri families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Missouri Girls Find Success
As a therapeutic boarding school, Asheville Academy focuses on individual strengths and solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors come from diverse backgrounds, with trainings, certifications, or licensure in areas including Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions.
- Integrated Family Systems
- Unhealthy Attachments: Attachment Disorder Symptoms in ChildrenSocial connection is an essential part of human nature. We form bonds and connections with others through socialization. Along with these social bonds comes emotional attachment, we naturally become emotionally attached to our close friends and loved ones. However, in some circumstances, people have trouble forming healthy attachments to others,... Read more »
- The Real Walking Dead: Sleep Deprivation in TeensWhen our children are small, sleep and sleep habits are at the forefront of our minds. When will our baby sleep through the night? Is our toddler going through sleep regression? We keep track of sleep disruptions and naps because we know how important sleep is to our children. But... Read more »
- Alternatives to Medication for Young Girls with ADHDAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a relatively common mental disorder that affects primarily children and can be carried into adulthood. This disorder is most commonly treated with prescribed medication and is effective for roughly 80% of people. However, like most medications, ADHD medications can come with some harsh side... Read more »