Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Minnesota
Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14 in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina.
Asheville Academy helps struggling Minnesota girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools in the country.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Minnesota and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Asheville Academy helps families from Minnesota who say their family dynamic feels broken and has left them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Although Asheville Academy is not located in Minnesota, we help families from across the United States.
Sometimes, the girls’ healing process is easier when they are distanced from their environment.
Students are able to focus on achieving lasting change after Asheville Academy when they are removed from distractions.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Minnesota families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Minnesota Girls Find Success
Minnesota girls grow into resilient and confident young women at Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
With our expert staff and clinical model, we help girls emerge from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns and start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve.
Examples of our personalized therapeutic approach include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors have training, certifications, or licensure in multiple therapeutic techniques including, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions Licensure.
- Integrated Family Systems
As girls transition through our program, we encourage families to communicate regularly as a way to repair family dynamics.
- Exploring Your Child’s Interests: Extracurriculars and Activities for PreteensPreteens are in the space between being children who rely on their parents for everything and teenagers who crave freedom and independence. After school or weekend clubs and teams can be a chance for kids to explore their budding interests and experience life without parental involvement in a safe and... Read more »
- How To Create Positive Friendships for Young GirlsAs young girls transition from childhood to adolescence, the ability to create and maintain friendships can become more difficult for your daughter as the social dynamic shifts. As children, friendships may have seemed easier to develop, but this is partly due to adults cultivating and managing the friendships. As children grow... Read more »
- How to Positively Reinforce School ParticipationFor most young children, school is a time to see their friends while they play games and learn about the world around them. As children get older, school begins to feel more like an obligation rather than something they’d like to actively engage in. They may attend classes because they... Read more »