Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Massachusetts
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Asheville Academy helps struggling Massachusetts girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools in the country.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Massachusetts and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Our family approach integrates family seminars and family therapy to help Massachusetts families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
Distancing girls from their current environment can be an important part of the healing process.
Students are able to focus on achieving lasting change after Asheville Academy when they are removed from distractions.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Massachusetts families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Massachusetts Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
Examples of our personalized therapeutic approach include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Through our Equine and Animal Therapy program, students learn how to improve their communication skills, build responsibility, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Massachusetts girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors have training, certifications, or licensure in multiple therapeutic techniques including, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions Licensure.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Massachusetts families reconnect. Families work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and have the option to make campus visits.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- How To Create Positive Friendships for Young GirlsAs young girls transition from childhood to adolescence, the ability to create and maintain friendships can become more difficult for your daughter as the social dynamic shifts. As children, friendships may have seemed easier to develop, but this is partly due to adults cultivating and managing the friendships. As children grow... Read more »
- Why Does My Daughter Get So Angry When I Try To Speak With Her?Have you ever asked your teen how her day was only to be met with contempt and anger? As children develop into teenagers, seemingly innocuous questions can trigger teens, resulting in anger on her part and confusion on yours. Some amount of teen anger and emotional reactivity is normal as... Read more »
- Exploring Your Child’s Interests: Extracurriculars and Activities for PreteensPreteens are in the space between being children who rely on their parents for everything and teenagers who crave freedom and independence. After school or weekend clubs and teams can be a chance for kids to explore their budding interests and experience life without parental involvement in a safe and... Read more »