Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Massachusetts
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Asheville Academy helps struggling Massachusetts girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools in the country.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Massachusetts and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Our family approach integrates family seminars and family therapy to help Massachusetts families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
Distancing girls from their current environment can be an important part of the healing process.
Students are able to focus on achieving lasting change after Asheville Academy when they are removed from distractions.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Massachusetts families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Massachusetts Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
Examples of our personalized therapeutic approach include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Through our Equine and Animal Therapy program, students learn how to improve their communication skills, build responsibility, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Massachusetts girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors have training, certifications, or licensure in multiple therapeutic techniques including, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions Licensure.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Massachusetts families reconnect. Families work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and have the option to make campus visits.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Under Pressure: Helping your daughter cope with teen stressCan you imagine being a teen today? Probably not. Beginning in elementary school, young people are expected to follow a specific track- one that leads to higher education, success, and a good job. Because of this, teen stress can seem almost unbearable. Guiding your teen through this stress is important... Read more »
- Helping Your Daughter with ADHD Struggling In An Academic SettingADHD symptoms can make focusing in school extremely difficult for your daughter. As a parent, you want your daughter to have academic success and perform to her fullest potential. While medication does play an important role in reducing ADHD symptoms, research reveals many non-medication methods that are beneficial to combating... Read more »
- The birds and the bees: Talking to Your Daughter About Awkward TopicsFrom a young age, our children begin to ask us: “Why?” They question us in order to learn and make sense of the world around them. As parents, it is our job to help answer those questions as they come. But of course, questions from young children like: “Why do... Read more »