Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Louisiana
Asheville Academy helps Louisiana teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach, as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools, for Louisiana girls who are dealing with issues, such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Louisiana and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Louisiana come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Louisiana families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic through our family approach which includes family seminars and family therapy.
Distancing girls from their current environment can be an important part of the healing process.
For more information about how our therapeutic boarding school helps Louisiana families, please call 800-264-8709.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Louisiana Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
As every student’s journey is unique, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise to ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Louisiana families reconnect by working directly with their child’s therapist, participating in family seminars and therapy, and having a flexible visitation schedule.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- How To Create Positive Friendships for Young GirlsAs young girls transition from childhood to adolescence, the ability to create and maintain friendships can become more difficult for your daughter as the social dynamic shifts. As children, friendships may have seemed easier to develop, but this is partly due to adults cultivating and managing the friendships. As children grow... Read more »
- Why Peer Relationships Are So Important for Adolescent GirlsWhen we talk about positive relationships for adolescent girls, the focus tends to be on teaching them about healthy dating practices. But the reality is, positive peer relationships can be even more important for teen girls than romantic relationships. During the pre-teen and teen years, girls begin to move from focusing... Read more »
- Technology and Smart Phone Addictions: Its Effects on Teens and Their DevelopmentThe technology burst of the 21st century has made access to the internet, social media, and smartphones almost universal, but what happens when we are unable to disconnect from the ever-enticing news feeds, instagram posts, and text messages that our phones provide? According to a 2016 study by Common Sense... Read more »