Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Louisiana
Asheville Academy helps Louisiana teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach, as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools, for Louisiana girls who are dealing with issues, such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Louisiana and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Louisiana come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Louisiana families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic through our family approach which includes family seminars and family therapy.
Distancing girls from their current environment can be an important part of the healing process.
For more information about how our therapeutic boarding school helps Louisiana families, please call 800-264-8709.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Louisiana Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
As every student’s journey is unique, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise to ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Louisiana families reconnect by working directly with their child’s therapist, participating in family seminars and therapy, and having a flexible visitation schedule.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Why Does My Daughter Get So Angry When I Try To Speak With Her?Have you ever asked your teen how her day was only to be met with contempt and anger? As children develop into teenagers, seemingly innocuous questions can trigger teens, resulting in anger on her part and confusion on yours. Some amount of teen anger and emotional reactivity is normal as... Read more »
- How to Positively Reinforce School ParticipationFor most young children, school is a time to see their friends while they play games and learn about the world around them. As children get older, school begins to feel more like an obligation rather than something they’d like to actively engage in. They may attend classes because they... Read more »
- Addressing a Lack of Respect for AuthorityAddressing a Lack of Respect for Authority It is obvious to see the lack of respect for authority in teenagers. A lack of respect for authority can come across as crossed arms, rolled eyes, hair flip, and slamming doors. You may have just been asking if she had completed her homework... Read more »