Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Louisiana
Asheville Academy helps Louisiana teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach, as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools, for Louisiana girls who are dealing with issues, such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Louisiana and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Louisiana come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Louisiana families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic through our family approach which includes family seminars and family therapy.
Distancing girls from their current environment can be an important part of the healing process.
For more information about how our therapeutic boarding school helps Louisiana families, please call 800-264-8709.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Louisiana Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
As every student’s journey is unique, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise to ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Louisiana families reconnect by working directly with their child’s therapist, participating in family seminars and therapy, and having a flexible visitation schedule.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Body Image in Adolescent Girls: How to Build Confidence and Self-EsteemIn a world where a narrow ideal of female beauty and perfection is sensationalized in magazines, social media accounts, film, and through supermodel-esque influencers, it’s not surprising that 98% of girls feel there is immense pressure from external sources to look a certain way. Given that these impossible standards of... Read more »
- More Than a Phase: Symptoms of Depression in TeensLet’s face it, being a teenager can be hard. Your hormones are all out of balance and you’re growing rapidly, not a child but still not an adult yet. Adolescence can be difficult and uncomfortable for many people, but where is the line drawn between typical teenage angst and depression. ... Read more »
- The birds and the bees: Talking to Your Daughter About Awkward TopicsFrom a young age, our children begin to ask us: “Why?” They question us in order to learn and make sense of the world around them. As parents, it is our job to help answer those questions as they come. But of course, questions from young children like: “Why do... Read more »