Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Georgia
Asheville Academy, an accredited therapeutic boarding school for Georgia youth, is focused on helping adolescents find lasting change.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
We help families from all over the United States and around the globe, including Georgia.
As one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for Georgia girls, Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach for struggling girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Georgia and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
When families from Georgia come to Asheville Academy, they often say their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
We help families from across the United States, even though Asheville Academy is not located in Georgia.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
For more information about how our therapeutic boarding school helps Georgia families, please call 800-264-8709.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Georgia Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy teaches Georgia girls to be resilient and confident young women.
As a therapeutic boarding school, Asheville Academy focuses on individual strengths and solutions.
With our expert staff and clinical model, we help girls emerge from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns and start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Georgia girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs on her unique journey, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors have training, certifications, or licensure in multiple therapeutic techniques including, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions Licensure.
- Integrated Family Systems
We encourage families to have regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Recognizing Teens and Anxiety Issues EarlyRecognizing Anxiety Wouldn’t it be great to be a kid again? No 9-to-5 job, no taxes to file, no bills, no one else to worry about. To top all that off, you get to sleep in on the weekends and have meals prepared for you every night. We all know how... Read more »
- Under Pressure: Helping your daughter cope with teen stressCan you imagine being a teen today? Probably not. Beginning in elementary school, young people are expected to follow a specific track- one that leads to higher education, success, and a good job. Because of this, teen stress can seem almost unbearable. Guiding your teen through this stress is important... Read more »
- Tips For Helping Connect With Your Anxious Teen GirlsTeen Girls and Anxiety Teenage years are a time of rapid and exponential growth. During this time, teens are figuring out independence and self-agency, time management, platonic and romantic relationships, where their place is in the world, self-discovering who they are and want to become, all while their hormones are charging... Read more »