Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Florida
Asheville Academy, an accredited therapeutic boarding school for Florida youth, is focused on helping adolescents find lasting change.
Asheville Academy, located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14.
We help families from all over the United States and around the globe, including Florida.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Florida and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Asheville Academy helps families from Florida who say their family dynamic feels broken and has left them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Our family approach integrates family seminars and family therapy to help Florida families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
We help families from across the United States, even though Asheville Academy is not located in Florida.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Florida families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Florida Girls Find Success
Florida girls grow into resilient and confident young women at Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors have training, certifications, or licensure in multiple therapeutic techniques including, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions Licensure.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy encourages Florida families to work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and to arrange flexible visits in order to reconnect with their daughter.
As girls transition through our program, we encourage families to communicate regularly as a way to repair family dynamics.
- Unhealthy Attachments: Attachment Disorder Symptoms in ChildrenSocial connection is an essential part of human nature. We form bonds and connections with others through socialization. Along with these social bonds comes emotional attachment, we naturally become emotionally attached to our close friends and loved ones. However, in some circumstances, people have trouble forming healthy attachments to others,... Read more »
- Under Pressure: Helping your daughter cope with teen stressCan you imagine being a teen today? Probably not. Beginning in elementary school, young people are expected to follow a specific track- one that leads to higher education, success, and a good job. Because of this, teen stress can seem almost unbearable. Guiding your teen through this stress is important... Read more »
- Body Image in Adolescent Girls: How to Build Confidence and Self-EsteemIn a world where a narrow ideal of female beauty and perfection is sensationalized in magazines, social media accounts, film, and through supermodel-esque influencers, it’s not surprising that 98% of girls feel there is immense pressure from external sources to look a certain way. Given that these impossible standards of... Read more »