Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Florida
Asheville Academy, an accredited therapeutic boarding school for Florida youth, is focused on helping adolescents find lasting change.
Asheville Academy, located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14.
We help families from all over the United States and around the globe, including Florida.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Florida and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Asheville Academy helps families from Florida who say their family dynamic feels broken and has left them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Our family approach integrates family seminars and family therapy to help Florida families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
We help families from across the United States, even though Asheville Academy is not located in Florida.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Florida families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Florida Girls Find Success
Florida girls grow into resilient and confident young women at Asheville Academy.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Our clinical model focuses on helping girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve by emerging from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns with the help of our expert staff.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
Our team of licensed professional counselors have training, certifications, or licensure in multiple therapeutic techniques including, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Therapeutic Wilderness Interventions, and Clinical Addictions Licensure.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy encourages Florida families to work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and to arrange flexible visits in order to reconnect with their daughter.
As girls transition through our program, we encourage families to communicate regularly as a way to repair family dynamics.
- Animal Therapy Helps Teen Girls with AnxietyMany of the girls that we work with struggle with social anxiety and developing close relationships with peers and staff, but are uniquely skilled at connecting with animals. Relationships with animals may not involve two-sided heart-to-hearts, but are a great way for girls to learn nonverbal social skills and self-regulation... Read more »
- Technology Addiction Amplifies Effect of CyberbullyingBefore most young girls had access to smartphones and social media, they may have been acutely aware of mean girls and being excluded from social events. As more young girls post about their social lives online, they are more likely to learn about what other people think about them and... Read more »
- Normal Social Struggles vs Bullying in Middle SchoolMiddle schoolers who have a history of trauma or being bullied are more likely to perceive negative peer interactions as continued bullying. It is important for middle school girls to understand that someone can be insensitive, thoughtless, immature, mean and even aggressive without it being bullying. Social struggles are common... Read more »