Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Delaware
Asheville Academy helps Delaware teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14 in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina.
Even though our program is located in North Carolina, we help families from Delaware and all over the nation.
Asheville Academy helps young girls from Delaware and their families find success through accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Delaware come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Delaware Girls Find Success
At Asheville Academy for Girls, Delaware girls transform into resilient and confident young women.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Delaware girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy encourages Delaware families to work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and to arrange flexible visits in order to reconnect with their daughter.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- The birds and the bees: Talking to Your Daughter About Awkward TopicsFrom a young age, our children begin to ask us: “Why?” They question us in order to learn and make sense of the world around them. As parents, it is our job to help answer those questions as they come. But of course, questions from young children like: “Why do... Read more »
- Body Image in Adolescent Girls: How to Build Confidence and Self-EsteemIn a world where a narrow ideal of female beauty and perfection is sensationalized in magazines, social media accounts, film, and through supermodel-esque influencers, it’s not surprising that 98% of girls feel there is immense pressure from external sources to look a certain way. Given that these impossible standards of... Read more »
- Helping Your Daughter with ADHD Struggling In An Academic SettingADHD symptoms can make focusing in school extremely difficult for your daughter. As a parent, you want your daughter to have academic success and perform to her fullest potential. While medication does play an important role in reducing ADHD symptoms, research reveals many non-medication methods that are beneficial to combating... Read more »