Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Delaware
Asheville Academy helps Delaware teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14 in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina.
Even though our program is located in North Carolina, we help families from Delaware and all over the nation.
Asheville Academy helps young girls from Delaware and their families find success through accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Delaware come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Delaware Girls Find Success
At Asheville Academy, Delaware girls transform into resilient and confident young women.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Delaware girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy encourages Delaware families to work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and to arrange flexible visits in order to reconnect with their daughter.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Recognizing Teens and Anxiety Issues EarlyRecognizing Anxiety Wouldn’t it be great to be a kid again? No 9-to-5 job, no taxes to file, no bills, no one else to worry about. To top all that off, you get to sleep in on the weekends and have meals prepared for you every night. We all know how... Read more »
- Unhealthy Attachments: Attachment Disorder Symptoms in ChildrenSocial connection is an essential part of human nature. We form bonds and connections with others through socialization. Along with these social bonds comes emotional attachment, we naturally become emotionally attached to our close friends and loved ones. However, in some circumstances, people have trouble forming healthy attachments to others,... Read more »
- Alternatives to Medication for Young Girls with ADHDAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a relatively common mental disorder that affects primarily children and can be carried into adulthood. This disorder is most commonly treated with prescribed medication and is effective for roughly 80% of people. However, like most medications, ADHD medications can come with some harsh side... Read more »