Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Delaware
Asheville Academy helps Delaware teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14 in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina.
Even though our program is located in North Carolina, we help families from Delaware and all over the nation.
Asheville Academy helps young girls from Delaware and their families find success through accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Delaware come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Delaware Girls Find Success
At Asheville Academy, Delaware girls transform into resilient and confident young women.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
By building relationships with our animals during equine therapy, students improve communication skills, responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Delaware girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
At our therapeutic boarding school, every girl’s journey is unique. To ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs, we provide a range of clinical expertise.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy encourages Delaware families to work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and to arrange flexible visits in order to reconnect with their daughter.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- The birds and the bees: Talking to Your Daughter About Awkward TopicsFrom a young age, our children begin to ask us: “Why?” They question us in order to learn and make sense of the world around them. As parents, it is our job to help answer those questions as they come. But of course, questions from young children like: “Why do... Read more »
- The Real Walking Dead: Sleep Deprivation in TeensWhen our children are small, sleep and sleep habits are at the forefront of our minds. When will our baby sleep through the night? Is our toddler going through sleep regression? We keep track of sleep disruptions and naps because we know how important sleep is to our children. But... Read more »
- More Than a Phase: Symptoms of Depression in TeensLet’s face it, being a teenager can be hard. Your hormones are all out of balance and you’re growing rapidly, not a child but still not an adult yet. Adolescence can be difficult and uncomfortable for many people, but where is the line drawn between typical teenage angst and depression. ... Read more »