Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Connecticut
Asheville Academy helps Connecticut teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Even though our program is located in North Carolina, we help families from Connecticut and all over the nation.
Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach, as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools, for Connecticut girls who are dealing with issues, such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Asheville Academy offers accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff to help young girls from Connecticut and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Connecticut come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Sometimes, distance from their current environment can be an important part of the girls’ healing process.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
Call 800-264-8709 to talk to our supportive team about how our therapeutic boarding school may be a good fit for your Connecticut daughter and your entire family!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Connecticut Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Connecticut families reconnect. Families work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and have the option to make campus visits.
- Using Learning Techniques to Ease Academic StrugglesIn today’s day and age, school work for young teens is more important than ever. Getting into a good college has become more competitive, which leads many to start good study habits earlier. But for many teens, the most important part of school has become lunchtime when they can hang... Read more »
- Under Pressure: Helping your daughter cope with teen stressCan you imagine being a teen today? Probably not. Beginning in elementary school, young people are expected to follow a specific track- one that leads to higher education, success, and a good job. Because of this, teen stress can seem almost unbearable. Guiding your teen through this stress is important... Read more »
- Alternatives to Medication for Young Girls with ADHDAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a relatively common mental disorder that affects primarily children and can be carried into adulthood. This disorder is most commonly treated with prescribed medication and is effective for roughly 80% of people. However, like most medications, ADHD medications can come with some harsh side... Read more »