Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Connecticut
Asheville Academy helps Connecticut teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Even though our program is located in North Carolina, we help families from Connecticut and all over the nation.
Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach, as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools, for Connecticut girls who are dealing with issues, such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Asheville Academy offers accredited academics, animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff to help young girls from Connecticut and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Many families from Connecticut come to Asheville Academy saying their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Sometimes, distance from their current environment can be an important part of the girls’ healing process.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
Call 800-264-8709 to talk to our supportive team about how our therapeutic boarding school may be a good fit for your Connecticut daughter and your entire family!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Connecticut Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Connecticut families reconnect. Families work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and have the option to make campus visits.
- Under Pressure: Helping your daughter cope with teen stressCan you imagine being a teen today? Probably not. Beginning in elementary school, young people are expected to follow a specific track- one that leads to higher education, success, and a good job. Because of this, teen stress can seem almost unbearable. Guiding your teen through this stress is important... Read more »
- Helping Your Daughter with ADHD Struggling In An Academic SettingADHD symptoms can make focusing in school extremely difficult for your daughter. As a parent, you want your daughter to have academic success and perform to her fullest potential. While medication does play an important role in reducing ADHD symptoms, research reveals many non-medication methods that are beneficial to combating... Read more »
- The Real Walking Dead: Sleep Deprivation in TeensWhen our children are small, sleep and sleep habits are at the forefront of our minds. When will our baby sleep through the night? Is our toddler going through sleep regression? We keep track of sleep disruptions and naps because we know how important sleep is to our children. But... Read more »