Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Colorado
Asheville Academy, an accredited therapeutic boarding school for Colorado youth, is focused on helping adolescents find lasting change.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Although the program is located away from Colorado, we help families from all over the country.
As one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for Colorado girls, Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach for struggling girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
When families from Colorado come to Asheville Academy, they often say their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Through our family approach which includes family seminars and family therapy, Colorado families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
We help families from across the United States, even though Asheville Academy is not located in Colorado.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Colorado families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Colorado Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
With our expert staff and clinical model, we help girls emerge from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns and start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve.
We use a multidisciplinary approach to address the individual challenges girls may face that includes:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Through our Equine and Animal Therapy program, students learn how to improve their communication skills, build responsibility, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Colorado girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
As every student’s journey is unique, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise to ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs.
- Integrated Family Systems
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- The Real Walking Dead: Sleep Deprivation in TeensWhen our children are small, sleep and sleep habits are at the forefront of our minds. When will our baby sleep through the night? Is our toddler going through sleep regression? We keep track of sleep disruptions and naps because we know how important sleep is to our children. But... Read more »
- How Trauma Presents Itself In Adolescent GirlsA 2016 Stanford Medicine article discussed that trauma may affect the brains of adolescent girls differently than it does the brains of boys. This study found structural differences between the boys and girls in the insula, a brain region that detects cues from the body and processes emotions and empathy.... Read more »
- Using Learning Techniques to Ease Academic StrugglesIn today’s day and age, school work for young teens is more important than ever. Getting into a good college has become more competitive, which leads many to start good study habits earlier. But for many teens, the most important part of school has become lunchtime when they can hang... Read more »