Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Colorado
Asheville Academy, an accredited therapeutic boarding school for Colorado youth, is focused on helping adolescents find lasting change.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Academy provides a therapeutic environment primarily for girls ages 10 to 14.
Although the program is located away from Colorado, we help families from all over the country.
As one of the top therapeutic boarding schools for Colorado girls, Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach for struggling girls dealing with issues such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
When families from Colorado come to Asheville Academy, they often say their family dynamic feels broken, leaving them and their daughters with feelings of failure, low self-respect, or family distort.
Through our family approach which includes family seminars and family therapy, Colorado families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
We help families from across the United States, even though Asheville Academy is not located in Colorado.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
To learn more about how our therapeutic boarding school has helped Colorado families reconnect and get their daughter back, call 800-264-8709. We can help your family today!
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Colorado Girls Find Success
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
With our expert staff and clinical model, we help girls emerge from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns and start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve.
We use a multidisciplinary approach to address the individual challenges girls may face that includes:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Through our Equine and Animal Therapy program, students learn how to improve their communication skills, build responsibility, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
The animal therapy program at our therapeutic boarding school includes opportunities for Colorado girls to interact with horses, bunnies, chickens, pigs, and goats.
- Clinical Expertise
As every student’s journey is unique, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise to ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs.
- Integrated Family Systems
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Addressing a Lack of Respect for AuthorityAddressing a Lack of Respect for Authority It is obvious to see the lack of respect for authority in teenagers. A lack of respect for authority can come across as crossed arms, rolled eyes, hair flip, and slamming doors. You may have just been asking if she had completed her homework... Read more »
- Building Self Esteem in Girls Helps Break "Mean Girl" StereotypeWe often tell young girls to look out for signs of toxic friendships, but we are less likely to praise the qualities of healthy relationships. We assume that values in relationships are individualized and that girls will learn from experience. Researchers at the University of British Columbia have pointed out... Read more »
- How Anxiety Shows Up in Adolescent Girls and How To HelpAnxiety in adolescent girls may present in a number of ways. Young girls often cannot identify their feelings. Anxiety might be felt as jitteriness, a sick stomach, excessive worry, headaches, sleeplessness, nightmares, or general feelings of not being well. While older girls may experience anxiety internally and express their concerns... Read more »