Therapeutic Boarding Schools For Girls From Kansas
Asheville Academy helps Kansas teens find lasting change at our accredited therapeutic boarding school.
Asheville Academy, located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, provides a therapeutic environment for girls ages 10-14.
Even though our program is located in North Carolina, we help families from Kansas and all over the nation.
Asheville Academy has designed a unique therapeutic approach, as one of the top therapeutic boarding schools, for Kansas girls who are dealing with issues, such as depression, anxiety, oppositional defiance disorder, or school refusal.
Through their accredited academics, use of animal and equine therapy, and experienced and caring staff, Asheville Academy helps young girls from Kansas and their families find success.
We Can Help Your Daughter Heal
Our therapists provide personalized treatment plans for each child
Through our family approach which includes family seminars and family therapy, Kansas families reconnect, repair, and rebuild a happier, healthier dynamic.
Although Asheville Academy is not located in Kansas, we’ve helped families from Kansas and all over the country.
At Asheville Academy, students are removed from distractions and able to focus on achieving lasting change.
For more information about how our therapeutic boarding school helps Kansas families, please call 800-264-8709.
Asheville Academy For Girls Has Helped Kansas Girls Find Success
At Asheville Academy for Girls, Kansas girls transform into resilient and confident young women.
Asheville Academy, a leading therapeutic boarding school, recognizes that students have individual strengths and benefit from personalized solutions.
Our expert staff helps girls start a journey towards the enriched life they are capable of and deserve based on our clinical model that focuses on helping girls emerge from problem-centered and self-defeating patterns.
Some of the therapeutic approaches that help us address the individual challenges girls may face include:
- Equine and Animal Therapy
Participating in Asheville Academy’s Equine and Animal Therapy program helps students improve communication skills, build responsibility, personal growth, self-reflection, and healthy relationship patterns.
- Clinical Expertise
As every student’s journey is unique, our therapeutic boarding school provides a range of clinical expertise to ensure each girl gets the specific help she needs.
- Integrated Family Systems
Asheville Academy helps Kansas families reconnect. Families work directly with their child’s therapist, participate in family seminars and therapy, and have the option to make campus visits.
Families are encouraged to maintain regular communication with their daughter as she transitions through our program to help repair family dynamics.
- Learning Issues in Girls on the Autism SpectrumOne of the most common stereotypes about Autism Spectrum Disorder is that it is a type of learning disorder. For most girls on the autism spectrum, they have average to above-average intelligence scores. With this misperception, parents may be hesitant to seek out psychological testing if they do not have... Read more »
- Attachment Issues More Common After Parent DivorceOne of the most common causes of attachment issues in children is parents getting divorced. Whether the divorce followed periods of frequent arguments or falling out of love and needing space from each other, young children often internalize messages like “relationships don’t last” or “their parents left them, not their... Read more »
- Managing a Melodramatic Middle-Schooler: What To Do?From a young age, girls are tend to emote more than their male peers. An article from Psychology Today tell us: “Females often have a larger hippocampus, our human memory center. Females also often have a higher density of neural connections into the hippocampus. As a result, girls and women... Read more »